For a more elegant look, free your stair system from the boundaries of the wall with an open stair. With mitred tread returns and decorative stringer brackets these stairs provide a spectacular appearance for the foyer, whether they are done in beautiful solid oak or carpeted. Stair design possibilities are limited only by the imagination.
Open Stair With Railing
Open Stair Features
- Available in oak, pine or other woods
- Descorative stringer brackets
- Horse cut stringers on open sides
- Return nosing on all open sides of exposed treads
- Oak treads screwed to risers